BY THE SEA 150ML BODY POLISH
By The Sea Body Polish
150ml body polish
- By The Sea bottles and tubes are made from ‘green’ plastic from sustainably sourced sugarcane.
- They are 100% recyclable.
- They have a Low Carbon Footprint.
- No ethanol from fossil fuel is used in their production so mining is avoided, safe guarding the beauty of the landscape.
- The sugarcane we use is from sustainable land thousands of miles from the Amazon rainforest and its cultivation helps recover degraded pasture land for future use with food crops.
- Certified cruelty free and vegan
- Made in the UK
This gentle, exfoliating body wash contains sea salt and walnut shell powder to help smooth and polish the skin. Enriched with seaweed extracts, aloe vera and extract of arnica flower it feels refreshing on the skin. Enjoy too the energising yet calming scents of the sea with fresh notes of lemon and bergamot, soft iris, woods and tobacco.
Key ingredients: Walnut shell powder, sea salt, aloe vera, arnica flower extract, sea oak, kelp