Paul Murray Plc is a supplier of brands of health, beauty and nursery products to the retail trade in the United Kingdom, Ireland & Globally.
Our portfolio of brands includes:
7th Heaven • Avent • Baylis & Harding • Body Fantasies • Calypso • Canabidol • Cantu • Carmex • Carnation • Cassandra • Cosimax • Dr Browns • Dr Teals • DreamGenii • Elegant Touch • Eylure • Haberman • Junior Macare • Kedley • LaModa • Lansinoh • Mason Pearson • Meridiana • Motorola • Murrays Manicure • Nuby • NUK • OneBlade • Philips Personal Care • Piksters • ProNation • Re-Gen Bio Oil • Safe & Sound • Sanjo/Astrea • Sonicare • TQ Manicure • TY • Valupak • Vapour • Wahl
With a strong product and packaging design capability in house and a worldwide sourcing infrastructure supported by strict quality assurance procedures, Paul Murray PLC enjoys bringing quality health, beauty and nursery products to the market. This includes private label contracts.
We have a highly flexible logistics and supply chain management which enables us to deliver product direct to store or central warehouse usually within 24 to 48 hours. Our direct salesforce gives us a full UK and Ireland branch calling capability, enabling us to branch order and merchandise where appropriate.
Our aim is to act with honesty, integrity and with a good work ethic for the long term benefit of our stakeholders, who include our consumers, customers, suppliers, employees and shareholders. We adopt ways of working that are equitable to our customers and suppliers and are environmentally friendly and mindful of those with whom we share this planet. We will recognize these values when making decisions and when choosing current and future courses of action.
We will continue to create an environment from which our stakeholders will benefit over the long term. The relationships and interdependencies between the stakeholders are important to the success of our enterprise.
We will do everything we can to ensure that we become the partner of choice for our customers and suppliers. We will continue to build quality into our products and processes and exercise care to honour our social and environmental responsibilities.
Culture and Values
Our principles are based on high ethical standards and responsibility.We will provide equal treatment of all employees irrespective of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, gender or marital status.
Delivery information for all orders placed online
All deliveries are sent via The DX Group and delivered from Monday to Friday between 9am - 5pm. The standard delivery time for UK mainland is 1-2 working days, outside UK mainland will be 3-5 working days (excluding public holidays) upon receipt of order. If you have still not received your order after this time please contact the Customer Service Team on 02380 460 600 (9am - 5pm Monday to Friday).
There is no minimum order value, however the following delivery charges may apply...
Standard, Philips & COTY Online Orders:
- UK Mainland & IOW: All orders under £135 will be charged £5.00 carriage.
- UK Offshore Islands: All orders under £300 will be charged £11.00 carriage.
- Scottish Highlands & Northern Ireland: All orders under £200 will be charged £7.50 carriage.
- Ireland (euro): All orders under €250 will be charged €15.00 carriage.
- Ireland (sterling): All orders under £200 will be charged £11.00 carriage.
Pharmaceutical Packaging Online Orders:
- UK Mainland & IOW: All orders under £150 will be charged £5.95 carriage.
- UK Offshore Islands: All orders under £200 will be charged £20.00 carriage.
- Scottish Highlands & Northern Ireland: All orders under £150 will be charged £15.00 carriage.
- Ireland (euro): All orders under €200 will be charged €20.00 carriage.
- Ireland (sterling): All orders under £200 will be charged £20.00 carriage.