These terms and conditions govern your use of our website; by using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, do not use our website. Paul Murray Plc reserves the right to make changes to this site, the disclaimers and the terms and conditions at any time.
The owner of www.murrayshealthandbeauty.com is Paul Murray Plc. Head office address; Paul Murray Plc, Wide Lane, Southampton, Hampshire, SO18 2FA, United Kingdom (‘Murrays’/‘Murrays Health & Beauty’/‘we’/‘us’/‘our’). Company registered in England. Company registration number 01172728. Telephone: 02380 460 600. Fax: 02380 460601. Email: [email protected]
· Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all our intellectual rights are reserved.
· You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print from the website provided that;
- You must not republish material from this website (including republication on another website), or reproduce or store material from this website in any public of private electronic retrieval system.
- You must not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit or otherwise exploit our website or material on our website for a commercial purpose, without our express written consent.
- You must not edit or otherwise modify any material on the website.
· You acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this website and the information on this website. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the order information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we not commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on this website is kept up-to-date.
· Prices quoted on our online catalogue are in Pounds Sterling and Euro and are only recommended retail prices. We reserve the right to change any advertised prices at any time. Paul Murray Plc does try to ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, however errors may occur. If an error is discovered we will contact you. In the event that you order an item and the price published is incorrect for any reason, we will endeavour to contact you to advise the correct price and determine whether you still want us to fulfil the order at the correct price. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order if the product is displayed at the incorrect price.
· Images on our website do not show the actual size of items and all colours may vary to that listed. It is possible for our product specifications to change, in which case we will do our best to offer you a substitute product. If you are not happy with the replacement you can return it within 7 days under the Distance Selling Regulations.
· To the fullest extent permitted at law, Paul Murray Plc is providing this site and its contents on an "as is" basis and makes no (and expressly disclaims all) representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this web site or the information, content, materials or products included in this site including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose. Except as specifically stated on this site, to the fullest extent permitted at law, neither Paul Murray Plc nor any of its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of it or the information, content, materials or products included on it. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. For the avoidance of doubt, Paul Murray Plc does not limit its liability for death or personal injury to the extent only that it arises as a result of the negligence of Paul Murray Plc its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives.
· Access to certain areas of our website is restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion. If we provide you with a User ID and Password to enable you to access restricted areas of our website or other content or services, it is your responsibility to ensure that both your online trade order Username and Password are kept safe and you must not disclose it to anyone. You are responsible for all actions taken under that Username and Password and shall only use the site under your own Username and Password. You must not transfer or sell your Username to anyone, nor permit, either directly or indirectly, anyone to use your Username and Password. If there are any changes to your Paul Murray Plc customer details it is your responsibility to contact us as soon as possible.
· We reserve the right to terminate our agreement to do business and to suspend or terminate your access to the site immediately and without notice, if;
- You fail to make payment when due.
- You breach any of the listed Terms and Conditions.
- We suspect you have engaged, or about to engage, or have been involved in any way been involved, in fraudulent or illegal activity on the site.
· We do not accept any liability for any website not under our control, which may act as a portal to our site or be connected by a link with our site or that we connect to by a link.
· Once you confirm your order online it will then be processed by the Murray’s Customer Service Department. The office hours are 9am –5pm Monday to Friday. Until goods are despatched no contract will exist between you the account holder and Paul Murray Plc. Your invoice will be enclosed with your order and your Paul Murray Plc payment terms and conditions will then be active.
· Invoices are to be paid in full by the agreed payment date. Unless agreed otherwise, for goods supplied by Paul Murray plc on its own behalf or as agents for Wella UK Limited and Bayer plc, this agreed payment date is 30 days from the end of the month following the invoice date. Unless agreed otherwise, for goods which are sold as agents for Coty UK&I Limited this agreed payment date is 30 days from the invoice date. Goods remain the property of Paul Murray Plc, , Wella UK Limited or Bayer plc, as appropriate, until they are fully paid for. Credit, if granted, will not exceed the maximum limit specified in the credit agreement. Credit may be stopped if the payment terms are not adhered to. A credit amount may not be opened until a satisfactory reply has been received from both trade reference provided on the credit application. Company accounts may be requested.
· All deliveries are sent via the DX Group and delivered from Monday to Friday between 9am – 5pm. The approximate delivery time for UK mainland is 1-2 working days and outside of UK mainland will be 3-5 working days (excluding public holidays) upon receipt of order. Goods will be sent to the address stated in the order conformation. Please note that your goods may be sent to you in instalments. If you have still not received your order after this time please contact the Murray’s Customer Service Department on 02380 460 600 (9am –5pm Monday to Friday). If you are a Paul Murray Plc Proforma customer you order will be despatched upon receipt of payment.
- A carriage charge will be applied to all online orders, except Pharmaceutical Packaging orders (see below) under the relevant thresholds;
- UK Mainland & IOW: All orders under £150 will be charged £5.00 carriage.
- UK Offshore Islands: All orders under £300 will be charged £11.00 carriage.
- Scottish Highlands & Northern Ireland: All orders under £200 will be charged £7.50 carriage.
- Ireland (euro): All orders under €250 will be charged €15.00 carriage.
· A separate order must be created for Pharmaceutical Packaging. The Free Delivery carriage thresholds for Pharmaceutical Packaging are:
- UK Mainland & IOW: All orders under £150 will be charged £5.95 carriage.
- UK Offshore Islands: All orders under £200 will be charged £20.00 carriage.
- Scottish Highlands & Northern Ireland: All orders under £150 will be charged £15.00 carriage.
- Ireland (euro): All orders under €200 will be charged €20.00 carriage.
· We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to an event outside our reasonable control.
· The Goods are at the risk of the Customer from the time of delivery or, if the Customer wrongfully fails to take delivery of the Goods, at the time when Paul Murray plc attempts to make delivery.
Terms and conditions of sale for all products sold by Paul Murray plc but excluding those sold as agents for Wella UK Limited or Bayer plc (see below)
A Customer who makes an order for Goods sold by Paul Murray plc, but excluding those sold as agents for Wella UK Limited or Bayer plc, is deemed to accept that the order is subject to the Paul Murray plc Terms and Conditions of Sale. The Paul Murray plc Terms and Conditions of Sale are available by following this link.
Under the Distance Selling Regulations you have the right to cancel your order for any item purchased on this website within 7 days of receiving your goods. A full refund excluding cost of return postage will be given providing you take reasonable care of the goods whilst they are in your possession and return the goods by Royal Mail Special Delivery. To cancel your order you must contact us within 7 days of receiving your goods.
· Please examine the goods on delivery in case they are damaged or faulty. If you inform us within 7 days of delivery that the goods are damaged or faulty, we will refund return postage and replacement at our expense. If you do not inform us within 7 days, we shall have no liability for goods said to be damaged on delivery. This does not affect your statutory rights.
The supply of products by Paul Murray plc acting as agents for Wella UK Limited (‘Wella’) is subject to the Wella Conditions of Sale, which are available by following this link. Any other terms and conditions in respect of the sale of Wella products are hereby expressly rejected.
The supply of products by Paul Murray plc acting as agents for Bayer plc (‘Bayer’) is subject to the Bayer Conditions of Sale, which are available at https://www.bayer.co.uk/sites/bayer_co_uk/files/BAYER_PLC_TERMS_OF_BUSINESS-2021_April.pdf Any other terms and conditions in respect of the sale of Bayer products are hereby expressly rejected.
Philips Products Returns Policy
· Paul Murray plc is committed to selling high quality products; however we understand that at times items are unsuitable. We can only accept the return of products with proof of purchase that are unused, in original undamaged packaging, and in a saleable condition. Shavers, Epilators, Shaver Heads and Toothbrush Heads cannot be exchanged or refunded for hygiene and safety reasons unless returned in the condition stated above.
· Paul Murray plc cannot accept the return of products with missing elements or parts. Philips has a department that will send out any missing components directly to the end consumer. Please contact the Support Line on 0844 3380489 to arrange replacement parts to be sent out within 48 hours.
· All Philips Shavers come with a 2 year worldwide guarantee and adapt to any voltage.
· Philips´ Warranty begins on the date of purchase by the end consumer as indicated on the proof of purchase. If the date of purchase is not available or unknown, the warranty period is considered to have started three months after the date of manufacture indicated on the product or as derived from the serial number of the product.
· If any defect due to faulty materials and/or workmanship occurs within the warranty period, Philips will make arrangements for a free of charge repair. Where a repair is not possible or is deemed uneconomical, Philips may agree to replace the product. Replacement will be offered at Philips´ discretion and the warranty will continue from the date of original purchase.
· The Philips Warranty applies provided that the product has been handled properly for its intended use and in accordance with the operating instructions.
Paul Murray Plc has a ‘privacy statement’ for all customers. All details that you provide are securely stored and will not be supplied or sold to any outside organisation.
This notice will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be excluded and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions.