CORN CAPS GSL
Carnation Footcare Corn Caps. 5 per pack.
- Clinically proven to remove corns
- Combines a measured dose of Salicylic Acid ointment with a soft felt corn ring to relieve the pressure whilst the corn is treated
- Salicylic Acid loosens the intracellular cement holding hardened skin together allowing it to flake away, softening and loosening the nucleus to allow clean removal
- Self-adhesive straps make the Carnation Corn Caps easy to apply and hold firmly in place
- A ten day treatment course is usually fully effective
Please note: No more than 3 corns should be treated at any one time. Those under 16 years old, that are pregnant or with a circulatory disorder should seek medical advice before use. Not to be used by those suffering with diabetes. Carnation Corn Caps contain Salicylic Acid. Always read the label.