SCHOLL CORN REMOVAL WASHPROOF PLASTERS
- With hydra guard technology
- Instant Pain & Pressure Relief
- Advanced gel protection
How are Scholl Corn Shield Gel Plasters different?
Corn Shield Gel Plasters are advanced Corn protection utilising a revolutionary dual layer Hyda-Guard Technology to help relieve painful corns by immediate pressure relief:
1. The hard outer shield protects and guards the corn from friction and rubbing.
2. The soft gel island provides advanced cushioning and actively donates water to the site of the corn, which will make it easier to remove the corn.
What are the benefits?
- Easy to apply
- Suitable for all hard corns
- Stay firmly in place
- Doesn't use harsh acids
How & when should I use them?
Ensure feet are clean, dry and free from creams and oils.
Remove backing film 1 and place plaster (adhesive side down) centrally over the corn.
Remove backing film 2 using the blue tab & gently smooth down adhesive edge to skin. Repeat daily until corn is adequately softened. To remove, slowly stretch the plaster along the
Advice: Do not apply to healthy skin. Do not use on broken or irritated skin. Keep out of the reach of Children. If carton seal is broken do not use. Do not use after the expiry date. Discontinue use if discomfort or irritation occurs.