SCHOLL DUAL ACTION FOOT FILE
- Skin Care
- Leaves Feet Feeling Soft & Smooth After 1 Use
How is the Scholl Hard Skin Dual Action Foot File different?
The Scholl Hard Skin Dual Action Foot File is specifically designed for the unique skin on your feet. It contains 2 different file surfaces thanks to which it works in two ways:
1 Removes the rough, hard skin
2 Smoothes the skin so after one use the feet feel soft
What are the benefits?
- High performance
- Soft grip for easier use
- 2 different file surfaces to remove rough, hard skin and buff it smooth
- Washable and reusable
Preparation and Usage
How should I use it?
- Ensure feet are clean and dry.
- Use coarse side (1 dot on File Head) to remove rough, hard skin.
- Use finer side (2 dots File Head) to smooth and buff.
- After use, wash the file with warm water and leave to dry naturally.
- Use coarse side to remove rough, hard skin. Use finer side to smooth and buff.
To assemble: Push, twist and click file head into handle.
To disassemble: Slide button down, twist and pull file head away from handle.
The experts at Scholl know that the best way to treat hard skin is to first soften, then remove it, so have created a range of products specially developed for hard skin on feet.
- For best results use Scholl Hard Skin Softening Cream.
- Regularly remove hard skin using this product.
For best results, finish by massaging feet with Scholl Dry Skin Daily Moisturiser.
Keep out of reach of children. Use only as directed. Do not use on broken or irritated skin. Stop using immediately if skin becomes sore or inflamed. For personal use only. Not suitable for those with poor blood circulation. Do not use if suffering from other foot conditions.
Scholl and Diabetes:
Unfortunately this product is NOT SUITABLE for diabetics or those with poor blood circulation.